Calibre is a complete e-book library manager.
Organize your collection, convert your books to multiple formats,
and sync with all of your devices. Let Calibre be your
multi-tasking digital librarian.Manage, convert, sync, and more
- Library management. Calibre keeps things orderly by creating single entries for books that contains multiple formats. Add tags and comments for better searchability.
- Format conversion. Calibre’s robust conversion options support
WHAT’S NEW Version 3.7.0:
- Allow searching for books in a virtual library using a new 'vl:' prefix
- Server: Show file sizes in the tooltips for the download buttons.
- Server: Reduce the grid view minimum cover thumbnail size from 150px to 105px
- Narrow layout: Fix wasted space to the left of the comments in the Book details panel
- Server: Fix downloading files via the list of formats not working when launching calibre from the home screen on iOS
- Browser viewer: Fix controls help overlay not being displayed the first time the viewer is used
- MOBI Output: Fix a regression causing a crash for some input documents that specify text-transform or font-variant CSS properties.
- DOCX Input: Fix framed lists being rendered with the frame inside the bullets instead of outside it.
- Fix a regression that could cause conversion to crash when using the first-letter CSS pseudo selector and outputting to MOBI or DOCX.
- Conversion: Fix remove first image option not working for comic input with the disable comic processing option.
- Server: Fix tooltip not working in the cover grid view.
- Workaround for Qt bug that prevented using the shift and ctrl keys with the touchscreen
- Linux: fix native KDE file dialog not working on older systems
- Linux: Fix KDE dialogs not supporting multiple file name filter groups
- Fix libraries being sorted alphabetically by full path rather than just library name
- Server: Allow hyphens in user names
- calibredb.exe: Fix misleading error message when connecting to a server with incorrect username or password
New News Sources
- Paris Review and Public Domain Review by fenuks
- IDPixel and The Insider by bugmen00t
Improved News Sources
- Asian Review of Books