CyberLink ColorDirector is a professional and
reliable video editing application designed to turn your video
footage into eye-catching movies via intuitive color creating and
You can then render the videos for use in other editing programs or for upload to YouTube. Output files can be shared via DirectorZone, a web service that lets you download sound clips created by other users, so you can use them in your audio.
Here are some key features of "CyberLink
- Trim and split portions out of video clips manually, or use scene detection to auto split scenes based on the original footage.
- Color correct video clips by adjusting the white balance, tone, and tinge
- Produce eye-catching videos instantly by applying presets
- Adjust video coloring using hue, saturation, and lightness features, or replace a specific color in the video using Color Replacement
- Apply adjustments on objects that move in video clips using the Motion Tracking Mask
- Make the adjustments on the entire video clip, or use keyframes for full control over the effect timing
- Use selection and gradient masks for more precise adjustments on specific areas and frames of your video clips
- Share videos on YouTube