NBP Ultrasharp - Dynamic and easy control of intensive image sharpening in Photoshop without the side effects. Imagine the equalizer on your car stereo system. You can boost the higher pitch frequencies (treble) if you wish, or the lower frequencies (bass), or any frequency in between (mid-range), to tailor the sound exactly how you prefer, right? This is the type of granular control that NBP Ultrasharp affords you over your image sharpness, allowing you full control of how you want the sharpening boost to look across five different scales, or frequencies.
Here are some key features of "NBP
- Adjust the sharpening contrast effect across five different scales, and the intensity level of all of them, with an easy to understand user interface.
- Ultrasharp works as a floating panel, so you don't have to enter another interface to use it, for simplified and streamlined workflow.
- Control your sharpening using the luminosity of the image, or by sharpening all three of the RGB channels for a different look, with a flip of a button. Supports Lab color mode as well in the same manner.
- Choose between sharpening your active layer or creating a new, stamped layer, by default.
- Sharpen with confidence, with no unwanted haloing or other artifacts.
- Exact control of your sharpening, no matter what the pixel dimensions of your image are, from a few hundred pixels wide to well over 160 megapixels.
- Works on 8, 16 and 32 bit.
HTML5 native Photoshop UI panel
Intuitive and efficient, easy to understand user interface built for effective workflow.
Multi threaded and vectorized code
The algorithms are implemented to take advantage of modern CPUs for a real time experience.