You computer logs almost every action that takes place behind the scenes, even if it does not always display this information in an accessible place. System events, errors and many other such activities are logged and kept by the operating system, in case you might need to troubleshoot a certain problem and you have to know exactly what was your computer doing at a specific time. Log Parser Lizard enables you to keep track of this information and view detailed reports whenever you want to know something about the state of your system. SQL queries can be explained as a special type of search operation, only much more powerful and with many more possible customization options. Usually, these queries can only be performed on databases, because they contain special terms that are not recognized by other file formats, but Log Parser Lizard enables you to run SQL queries against plain text files, thanks to its very own SQL syntax.
Here are some of the key feature of "Log Parser
- Pivot Grid and Tree Map for advanced data mining and multi-dimensional analysis.
- Store queries in SQL Server database for easily share among users and computers in organization (also for backups, auditing and everything that database storage allows)
- Advanced print preview for creating documents print or send them by e-mail from Log Parser Lizard.
- Export data to PDF, RTF, XLS, XLSX, HTML, MHT, CSV, TSV, XML (MS .Net data table) and TXT files.
- Dashboard Viewer
- Dashboard Designer (available only in Professional edition)
- WYSIWYG Report Designer (available only in Professional edition)
- Basic customer support