You are going to build android apps from scratch by step by step
tutorials designed in such a way that a real noob can also start
making apps in professional way. You will start off by building
basic apps, and progress to more complex apps by inculcating more
complex advance features in you application.
The apps you will create, you will be shown how to publish those apps in the Google Playstore and reach billions of Android users world wide.
Also, learn how to monetise your application and earn thousands of dollars. How to prepare your playstore listing and also, how to make your apps rank higher in playstore search engine.
- Android Studio Installation
- Hello World using Android Studio
- LogCat and it's Crucial Role for Application Developement
- Android Buttons and it's Various Types of EventListeners
- Overview of Service, BroadCast Receivers, Intents, Activity and Content Provider
- Explicit Intents : Its all Three methods in detail
- Activity LifeCycle - In Context of TWO Activities
- Toast and it's alignment
- Screen orientation and it's attached lifecycle
- Screen Orientation - Preserve the Variables and Widgets Value
- Relative Layout - App Designing with Graphics
- Multiple Screen Support Layout Designing and Button Selectors
- Linear Layout - App Designing with Graphics
- Developing of ANDROID INTERVIEW App - Continues..
- Strings.xml - Storing String Array in it and Decoding it in Java Class
- Developing of ANDROID INTERVIEW App - Continues...
- Adding Custom Title Bar or Action Bar
- Text to Voice Conversion
- Implicit Intent - Various types : Part-1
- Miscellaneous Android Videos - 1
- Publishing and Updating App in Google PlayStore
- Miscellaneous Android Videos - 2
- Radio Button and Custom Radio Button with Graphics
- CheckBox and Custom CheckBox with Graphics
- Implicit Intents - Various Examples : Part-2
- Notifications - NormalView, BigPicture, BigText & Inbox Style Notifications
- Apply Animation in your Apps
- Animation Sets and Interpolators
- Property Animation - Robust animation
- Lollipop Material Design and Android Toolbar
- Lollipop RecyclerView and CardView
- OUTDATED VIDEOS : All Videos under this section has been replaced by NEW VIDEOS