CalepiLight is a modular flooring software,
based on the BOOLE & PARTNERS CalepiLib functions library.
CalepiLight includes a range of covering modules which propagation
will cover an external outline, taking into account its inside
- Module dimensions, colors, textures, joins, initial positions and rotations, as well as propagation modes, are adjustable.
- After each flooring, CalepiLight edits a global summary detailing modules quantities, off-cuts rates, and joins linears.
- CalepiLight is the appropriate software for all modular flooring professional applications, such as Tiling, Paving, Ceiling, Flooring, etc.
CalepiLight includes both simple modules (rectangles, honeycombs, etc …) and composite modules (cabochons, opus, etc …), which may be grouped by theme.
At any time, CalepiLight modules dimensions, colors, and textures, may be modified.
For composite modules, CalepiLight distinguishes the internal join, which separates sub-modules, from the external propagation join.
Alignments and Rotations:
With CalepiLight's automatic hooking system, you may :
- Align a module specific point to a surface corner,
- Rotate a module in order to align automatically one of its sides to a surface side.
Prior to each flooring, you may specify:
- Internal and external joins thicknesses,
Whether joins dimensions should be added to, or deducted from the module dimensions (depending on module shape),
The propagation alternate rows rate, when the module allows quincunx