Do you need to consume an HTTP Service or API and it overwhelms
you to think about HTTP, methods, requests, OAuth2, access tokens,
credentials, grant types, user sessions and so on?
I cover you! In this course, I show you that everything is about using the correct values and tools to make everything much simpler.
Create your HTTP client with Laravel: Build and design a web project with Laravel, to consume online services and APIs.
Obtain data from HTTP services or APIs (own or from third parties) and show it in a friendly and correct way to the users of your project.
Learn step-by-step, everything you need to consume any web service or API online, with PHP from a Laravel project and using Guzzle.
At the end of the course, you will have multiple components that you can re-utilize in your projects to consume any HTTP service or API.
- Meet the course, the instructor and the service to consume
- Details about the API or HTTP Service to be consumed from the HTTP Client
- Creating and preparing a Laravel project for the HTTP Client
- Building the initial graphical interface of the HTTP client
- Preparing the Laravel project to consume the target service
- Implementing the necessary methods to consume the HTTP Service
- Making the first requests to the HTTP service and showing the results
- Automating the obtaining of access tokens associated with the HTTP Client
- Authenticating users directly from the API
- Authenticating users directly with email and password
- Improving the experience of users authenticated in the HTTP client
- Implementing protected actions for HTTP client users
- Handling errors and exceptions in the HTTP Client