With CD Burner you can create your own custom music CDs that can
be played in any standard home or car stereo. With Audio CD
Burner, you can choose to burn 74 or 80-minute audio CDs
on either 74 or 80-minute CD-R/RW discs. Just drag and drop the
songs you want onto the main screen, hit the record button, and in
a short time you will have a custom CD.
Audio CD Burner work with most popular audio formats: MPEG Layer 3 (MP3), Ogg Vorbis (OGG), Windows Media (WMA) and WAV. There is no need to convert to WAV! Your CD is burned directly saving your hard drive space. Audio CD Burner supports majority of IDE CD-RW drives assembled in 2001 year or later, if its burn speed is more than 8x.
Here are some key features of "Audio CD
- Make an Audio CD from MP3 files
- Erase CD-RW
- Auto-Detect optimum write speed for used disc.
- Auto-Detect low-quality audio files.
- Writes MP3, OGG, WMA and other audio files On-the-Fly as an audio disc.
- Supports BURN-PROOF for error free recording.
- Supports use of high write speeds and HSCD-RW(10x-12x).
- Multithread buffering system.
- Auto-Detection of not tested drives (from 16x speed recorders).
- Native Window XP Support. ASPI not required for 2000/2003/XP/Vista.
- Creates detailed logs of the burning process in the system directory.
- USB CD-RW Drives are supported.
- Write Audio CDs, which can be played in all CD players - at home or in the car.
- Write Audio CDs on the highest speed supported by you recorder - Audio CD Burner compatible with CAV, Zone-CLV recorders.
- Supported audio formats: MPEG Audio (MP3), Windows Media Audio (WMA), OGG Vorbis (OGG), WAV PCM Audio (WAV)