If you're tired of spinning your wheels learning Swift or
Android, this is the course for you.
Authentication? You will learn it. Hooks? Included. Navigation? Of course!
This course will get you up and running with React Native quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components for mobile devices.
Both OSX and Windows supported - develop iOS or Android!
We'll start by mastering the fundamentals of React, including JSX, “props", “state", and event handling. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. Special attention has been paid to creating reusable components that you'll be able to make use of on your own fantastic projects.
If you are new to React, or if you've been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don't quite 'get it', this is the React course for you! To learn React you have to understand it.
- Getting Started
- Working with Content
- List Building - With Style!
- Navigating Users Between Screens
- Building Reusable Components
- State Management in React Components
- How to Handle Screen Layout
- Putting It All Together - Restaurant Search App
- Using Outside API's
- Making Hooks Reusable
- Navigation with Parameters
- Advanced State Management with Context
- Data API Sync
- Building a Custom Express API
- In-App Authentication
- [LEGACY] Dive Right In!
- [LEGACY] Got OSX? Go Here.
- [LEGACY] Got Windows? Go Here.
- [LEGACY] [Optional] ESLint Setup
- [LEGACY] Onwards!
- [LEGACY] Making Great Looking Apps
- [LEGACY] HTTP Requests with React Native
- [LEGACY] Handling Component Layout
- [LEGACY] Authentication with Firebase
- [LEGACY] Processing Authentication Credentials
- [LEGACY] Digging Deeper with Redux
- [LEGACY] Back to React
- [LEGACY] Rendering Lists the Right Way
- [LEGACY] Not Done Yet...
- [LEGACY] Handling Data in React vs Redux
- [LEGACY] Don't Mutate that State
- [LEGACY] Navigating Users Around
- [LEGACY] Firebase as a Data Store
- [LEGACY] Code Reuse - Edit vs Create
- [LEGACY] Bonus!