ARTeMIS Modal is the most powerful and
versatile tool for Operational Modal Analysis on the market today.
Its ability to produce validated modal parameter estimates, based
on parallel analysis of up to seven different analysis techniques,
makes it the natural choice in mission critical applications.
From the patented Frequency Domain Decomposition (FDD) techniques to the unique Crystal Clear Stochastic Subspace Identification (CC-SSI) techniques, ARTeMIS Modal enable engineers to obtain validated estimates the mode shapes, natural frequencies and damping ratios, directly from the raw measured time series data of structures under natural conditions.
The modal analysis software for the vast number of cases where
it is preferred not to control or measure the loading.The software
is used by engineers all over the world for modal analysis of all
kinds of structures:
- Operating machinery or other mechanical structures with or without rotating components.
- Large civil engineering structures like bridges, dams and buildings subjected to ambient loads.
- Structures with rotating components such as wind turbines, stream turbines, engines and gas compressors.
- Maritime structures like ships and offshore structures.
- Automotive, trucks, trains and vehicles and sub parts systems.
- Aerospace structures such as launch vehicles and aircrafts.
The software is an open, and user friendly platform for modal testing, modal analysis and modal problem solving. If you can measure the vibrations, ARTeMIS Modal can give you the modes in terms of mode shape, natural frequency and damping ratio.