Welcome to my new Android course : ReactiveX in android ,
Android Development With RxJava/RxAndroid Masterclass.
RxJava is the Java implementation of Reactive Extensions. Everyone agrees that, It has become the single most important skill for professional level Android development over the years. We use RxJava with MVP, we user RxJava with MVVM, We use RxJava with Dagger, Retrofit and Room. RxJava is everywhere.
Reactive Extensions skill you get from this course can be easily applied with other programming languages as well.
I have been working as a Software Engineer since 2008. I have been teaching Android Development for many years now. I will share many tips and best practices I leant by working with RxJava and taching RxJava over the years.
By the end of this course, you will be able to fluently apply RxJava for your Android development projects.
RxJava created to make our lives easier. But unfortunately many developers found it very difficult to start with as a result of longer learning curve and unavailability of resources.Many developers spend three or four weeks to figure out Rxjava fundamentals and best practices.
This course has designed to save your valuable time and to spare the pain of self-studying.
- Course Overview(Watch this first)
- Introduction To ReactiveX, RxJava and RxAndroid
- Widely Used RxJava Operators
- RxJava Subjects
- RxJava Case Study Project 1: ToDoList App
- Handling Back-pressure Effectively
- Retrofit Short Tutorial(If you know Retrofit, please skip this chapter)
- +RxJava Case Study Project 2: Retrofit With RxJava Example
- Room Database Short Tutorial(If you know RoomDB, you should skip this)
- RxJava Consumer Interface
- RxJava With Room Project Example
- MVVM With Rx Java
- Dagger 2 Dependency Injection Short Tutorial (If you konw dagger2 you can skip)
- Conclusion And Bonus Lecture