Directory List & Print is a software tool for Windows™ and enables listing and printing the content of any directory in a simplest way. By copying to the clipboard the lists can be exported into other programs or opened directly in Word™ and Excel™. The Free Version (Freeware) has all the basic features included, the Pro Version (Shareware) provides interesting additional features.
Here are some key features of "Directory List &
- Save own directory favorites
- Set directory recursion depth for subdirectories
- Display of file attributes such as Read Only, Hidden, System, etc
- Indication of the duration of audio and video files
- Display of a continuous numbering of the objects
- Display of column titles in the first row
- Show number and sum of size and length of the displayed objects
- Display of the date in many different international formats
- Set filter to include or exclude certain file types
- Output the list directly to the default printer
- Output the list in comma- or tab-delimited file or CSV file
- Linking of files and directories in Excel for direct open by mouse click
- Selection of directories to be listed by a tree structure.
- Listing of sub-directories and/or files.
- Display last modification date.
- Display last modificatione time.
- Display file size.
- Display file name with or without path directory.
- Display file names with or without file extensions.
- Print directory listing, direct print of corresponding list.
- Export list into other programs by copying to the clipboard. The corresponding data will be organized in columns and separated by tabs so that the list can be pasted directly into Excel as a table.
- Open the list directly in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Sort order of the list: directories before files, within file names in alphabetical order.