Revolutionize your operating system with WindowFX. Utilize an unprecedented number of special effects for your windows and maximize your computing experience.
The main function of WindowFX are:
- Control your windows with custom resizing
- Modify your windows animation and movement
- Regain focus of what is really important
Due to this application, you will be able to add a wide range of special effects to windows, such as:
- True, alpha blended shadows under windows
- A set of minimize and maximize transition effects
- A set of window dragging effects
- A set of window opening and closing animations
- Graphical task switching
- Taskbar previews
- Window tiles
- Popup task switching
- Ability to have large icons on the desktop while having normal sized icons everywhere else
- Wide range of semi-transparency options such as making windows, the start bar, menus, and more semi-transparent
- Various special effects for Windows desktop icons and their labels
- A set of special effects for menus when opened and closed
- User defined size for windows to maximize to.
Here are some key features of "WindowFX":
- Enjoy time-saving window management features such as screen border resizing and window border maximizing.
- Get more from the right-click menu with advanced controls.
Apply custom animations:
- Pick different animated effects for windows when they open, close, minimize and restore. (Requires Windows 7 or Vista with the DWM enabled)
Add more to your movements:
- Add Windows Flick actions to movements, fade windows when moving and add momentum so you can throw windows around on your monitor.
Remain focused on the task at hand:
- Make the active window stand out, make inactive windows fade away and automatically minimize background windows.
Don't lose your videos:
- On a multiple-monitor systems, keep Flash videos fullscreen when you use apps on other monitors. Don’t let your video close simply because you’re working on your other monitor.