Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becomming more
and more popular. Photos, represented as JPEG files from digital
cameras, taken at high resolutions are far too large to send over
the Internet, with some photos ending up at 5 mega bytes. Uploading
one photo to a photo sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or even
more, this can take forever, especially on a dial-up
With Fotosizer, you can shrink JPEG image files, along with other supported formats, and dramatically reduce internet transfer times, enabling you to quickly and easily prepare your image collections to be published on the web.Help unlock the photos from your digital camera. Use Fotosizer to batch resize your photos making it easier and faster to email to friends, upload to photo sharing websites or upload to websites that offer photo printing services.
Fotosizer lets you resize in 3 easy steps, allowing you to choose the photos you want to resize, the dimensions, and where you want to save the new photos.
Here are some key features of "Fotosizer":
- Allows photos to be emailed without fear of the email bouncing back because it is too big for the recipient's mailbox.
- Fotosizer allows you to batch resize all the photos that you might want in a slide show to the same size, giving a much better appearance to the slide show.
- Allows photos to be uploaded quickly to photo-sharing websites such as Flickr, Snapfish.
- Fotosizer allows you to resize your images before adding them to your Microsoft Word documents, or PowerPoint Presentations.
- Resize quickly and easily using a preset list of sizes including iPod, iPhone, and Sony PSP screen sizes.
- Allows photo thumbnails to be displayed on websites, that are smaller in file size than the originals.
- Allows your photos to be uploaded to online photo-printing services such as Kodak, Snapfish, much quicker.
- Fotosizer lets you resize in 3 easy steps, allowing you to choose the photos you want to resize, the dimensions, and where you want to save the new photos.
- Apply effects, Watermarks, Rounded Corners, adjust brightness and contrast
- Batch renaming
- Supported image formats: TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG