Designing electronics isn’t just your profession, it’s your
passion. Yet the majority of your day is dedicated to mundane tasks
that stifle your creativity and pull you away from the actual
design. Altium Designer leverages innovative
technologies to help you focus less on process, and more on design.
With more time to concentrate on the creative aspects of your daily
workflow, you can produce more inspired designs and rediscover your
passion for the art of engineering.
The industry’s only unified electronic design software gives you an unmatched ability to design and build the next generation of electronic products.
Altium Designer is an EDA software package for printed circuit
board, FPGA and embedded software design, and associated library
and release management automation. It is developed and marketed by
Altium Limited of Australia.
Elevate your engineering with the new PCB routing and design enhancements in Altium Designer.
- Design the highest quality PCB layouts in a fraction of the time with ActiveRoute™.
- Reduce signal integrity disturbances on high-speed designs with Backdrilling.
- Save time creating and editing your copper polygons with Dynamic Copper.
PCB Routing Enhancements
We’re meeting the challenges of growing engineering complexity with precise control and exceptional performance in your PCB routing workflow.
Design Efficiency Enhancements
Elevate your engineering experience with new efficiency enhancements for high-speed design, design documentation, and PCB layout.
Schematic capture module provides electronics circuit editing functionality, including:
- Component library management
- Schematic document editing (component placement, connectivity editing and design rules definition)
- Integration with several component distributors allows search for components and access to manufacturer's data
- SPICE mixed-signal circuit simulation
- Pre-layout signal integrity analysis
- Netlist export.
- Reporting and BoM facilities.
- Multi-channel, hierarchical schematics and design re-use
Printed circuit board design module of Altium designer allows:
- Component footprint library management
- Component placement
- Manual trace routing, with support for differential pairs, multi-trace routing, pin-swapping and gate-swaping
- Automatic trace routing
- Automated multi-channel layout and routing
- Interactive 3D editing of the board and MCAD export to STEP
- Signal integrity analysis
- Manufacturing files generation with support for Gerber and ODB++ formats