Autodesk Civil 3D® civil engineering design software supports BIM (Building Information Modeling) with integrated features to improve drafting, design, and construction documentation. Civil 3D features support a variety of civil infrastructure projects including rail, roads and highways, land development, airports, drainage, storm and sanitary, and civil structures. Improve your infrastructure design with continuous software enhancements. Recent updates include design automation with Dynamo for Civil 3D and a more intuitive interface.
What's New in Civil 3D 2020?
- Dynamo for Civil 3D
Use Dynamo for programming and design automation. Define scripts and routines in a visual environment to design and expedite workflows.
- Storm and sanitary analysis
Set individual tailwater conditions for each designed storm, use dimensionless Hydrographs per sub-basin, and use new storage chambers by ADS.
- Gravity network analysis
Use the updated Analyze Gravity Network dialog to analyze a pipe network and apply the results.
- User interface
Discover the updated interface, optimized for display on high-resolution monitors. Use more intuitive command definitions to easily interact with Civil 3D.
Add-ons for for AutoCAD Civil3D:
- Storm and Sanitary Analysis Module for Autodesk Civil 3D 2020
- River and Flood Analysis Module for Autodesk Civil 3D 2020
- Geotechnical Module for Autodesk Civil 3D 2020
- Autodesk Data Extension for 12d 2020
- Autodesk Import-Export Extension for GENIO 2020
- ISYBAU Translator for Autodesk Civil 3D 2020
- Microdrainage Utility for Autodesk Civil 3D 2020
- Dynamo for Autodesk Civil 3D 2020
- Inventor Infrastructure Modeler Plugin 2020
- Infrastructure Parts Editor 2020