Are you ready to learn Google Go, also known as Golang, to
develop your programming language skills?
This course is perfect for those that want to build open-source applications and for those who want to learn a skill that earns anywhere from $35 to $160 an hour as a freelancer.
It's no secret that Golang programming has been hot the past few years. The Google Go programming language is robust, simple, and easy to maintain. That's why our goal is to take you from Golang beginner to Go web developer by enrolling in this course.
Here's what you'll soon learn:
How to install Golang on your local machine.
The basics of programming languages.
Advanced programming skills such as looping, switching, data types, and more.
How to enhance your web development with Golang.
Web programming languages such as HTML and CSS.
and a whole lot more!
At the end of this course you'll understand Golang and you'll have enough experience to start working with clients to build their applications. Plus, you'll have a resume and a portfolio to showcase your Golang proficiency.
Are you ready to start learning Google Go Programming? When you're ready, hit the white "buy now" button in the upper right corner and become a Goland programmer today!
- Establishing Your Go Language System
- Golang Fundamentals
- Golang Variables and Operators
- Golang If Statements
- Golang Switch Statements and For Loops
- Golang Functions
- Golang Arrays and Pointers
- Golang Structures, Slices, and Ranges
- Golang Web Development: HTML Basics
- Golang Web Development: CSS Basics
- Golang Web Development: Basic Website Structure
- Golang Web Development: Bootstrap Framework
- Golang Web Development: Creating a Website Template