Coda is a powerful Web editor that puts
everything in one place. An editor. Terminal. CSS. Files. With Coda
2, we went beyond expectations. With loads of new, much-requested
features, a few surprises, and a seriously refreshed UI, this
update is, truly, major.
You code for the web. You demand a fast, clean, and powerful text editor. Pixel-perfect preview. A built-in way to open and manage your local and remote files. And maybe a dash of SSH. Say hello, Coda.
Code Folding Finally.
Autocomplete variables and functions in a document.
Automatic indentation, smarter closing tags, etc.
Streamlined Find & Replace
With our revolutionary Placeholder token.
In addition to SVN, now manage source with Git.
Full File Browser
FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3, Transmit-style.
Transmit Twin-Turbo Engine
Some of the fastest file transfers on earth.
Path Bar Related Files
Click a path bar segment for a quick file list.
Small, scrolling tabs. Large or small. Images or text.
All your tools accessible with a customizable dock.
A new editor (or terminal, or book, or...) one click away.
Hide the sidebar, and go full-screen, to focus.
WHAT’S NEW Version 2.6.8:
- Added support for prompting for encrypted SSH key passphrase during authentication
- Sync Preference Pane now trims whitespace from email addresses
- Additional minor UI improvements
- Fixed an issue which could cause Coda to crash when opening files on macOS 10.13 for some users
- Fixed an issue where the Symbol Navigator text could stay white on macOS 10.13