GraphicConverter is the universal tool for
browsing, enhancing and converting images and for creating catalogs
for the Web or for printing. Simply drag a folder onto
GraphicConverter to view your pictures.
The slide show for viewing and sorting images is a big hit among users. Use standard tools to edit images or click the oval button on an image window to display the most important controls in the window.
Professional users love GraphicConverter because of its wide range of functions for handling meta data like EXIF, IPTC, XMP and GPS. Want to copy the filename into the IPTC description? GraphicConverter will take care of this for you.
You can open over 200 graphic file types and save images in over 80 formats. A simple multiple conversion mode takes care of batch runs. Want to use a batch function to alter the image size or change the color mode to CMYK? Dozens of batch functions are available.
GraphicConverter has everything you would expect from a versatile image processing application for your Mac. Simple usage and far-reaching options await you along with stability and reliability.
In the press, GraphicConverter has been described as a “Swiss Army knife” and as an “all-round wizard for image editing on Macs”.
Features Graphic Converter:
- Supports more than 500 graphic formats and USB Converter Professional 2000 supports 22 vector formats, including CGM, DGN, DWF, DXF, DWG, GBR, PCT, PLT
- Offer 60 image filters such as crystal, sharp, Embossing, publishing, color balance
- Presentation of 12 video effects such as wave, noise, rotation
- Batch processing graphic formats
- Supports batch convert files to PDF and graphics formats such as JPG, GIF, PNG TIF
- Split multi-page PDF files into a file
- Image browser
- Slide show
- Image editing and enhancement
- File format conversion with batches
- Professional options for meta data and filters
- and much more ...
What's New Version 10.5:
- Batch action: find and replace iptc added
- Batch function: resample pdf to 1 bit added
- Browser: rename (BETA) in the context menu - new powerful rename feature
- Browser: remove extended attributes (xattr) context menu entry
- Browser: show extended attributes (xattr) context menu entry
- Prefs general/window: option to open new windows with size and position of last window
- Convert and modify: function Scale MP3 cover to maximum pixel size
Libraw import option
- Added analyze and assign of keywords with deep learning to the browser (macOS 10.13 or later)
- Added browser context menu item iptc/remove all xmp except iptc
- Extraction of image objects manually and in batch (macOS 10.13 or later)
- Added shortcut M to slideshow for moving to a user selected folder
- Image toolbar added horizon correction
- Image: toolbar icons 100% and scale to fit
- dds export: added support for 126.96.36.199 BGRA, RGBA and 8.8.8 BGR, RGB
- Filter dehaze: added dialog to choose the strength
- Updated localizations (Japanese, Czech, Danisch, German, French)
- Find duplicates: added ignore extensions list to the prefs
- Rename: option remove diacritics
- Browser thumbnails: option to display objectname aka title
- Fixed possible flicker issue during display of animated gifs
- Fixed possible wrong detection of .R files
- Fixed possible issue during exporting all movie frames of a rotated movie