iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
Key Features iMazing:
- Backup feature
- Ability to view the phone's folders
- Ability to view and transfer Albums and Pictures
- And ...
What's New in Version 2.4.0
- UI: Changed the way devices and backups are grouped in the sidebar. The new sections are: Available, Disconnected, Old Backups, Editable Backups. Backup location is now displayed in the device’s description text along with backup size.
- UI: Battery icon and disk usage bar are now clickable to display extra info.
- UI: Device info is now showing the backup location, backup size and number of backups
- Backup: Fixed rare issue with backups to external drives where a new Apple backup error was not correctly intercepted, resulting in a ‘Missing Status.plist’ error.
- Transfer to device (iMazing): Improved handling of ‘dangling’ syncs when transferring music, photos, videos or iBooks to devices (‘Error Communicating with Device’ error)
- Review all devices (Mini): Fixed case where reviewing settings of all devices could reset battery notification and min battery settings.
- Fixed iMazing’s window not displaying immediately at startup if login items contain an external drive which is not available or slow (network drive).
- Notes (iMazing): fixed case where some notes could be missing if the user had notes in both the old iOS 9 format and the new iOS 10 one.
- Notifications "Serious mode" (Mini): is now working properly