Source Insight is a powerful project-oriented
programming editor, code browser, and analyzer that helps you
understand code, while you work and plan. Source Insight has
built-in dynamic analysis for C/C++, C#, Java, Objective-C, and
Learn an existing code base quickly, and get up to speed on new projects. Evaluate the costs of potential changes by seeing where functions and objects are used. See class inheritance and function call trees.
Source Insight parses your whole project and let's you navigate and edit code like a breeze, while showing you information automatically. Jump easily to callers of functions or references to variables.
See where functions and variables are used. Source Insight automatically shows references to functions, variables, classes, and more - almost instantly. Search across your project using advanced search features.
Source Insight has built-in dynamic analysis for C/C++, C#, Java, Objective-C, and more.
Use powerful editing features, including code snippets, symbolic auto-completion, and smart-rename.
See live references to variables and other declarations with Syntax Formatting. Identifiers are formatted based on their declaration, scope, and usage.
Here are some key features of "Source
- Helps to understand an existing code base
- Quickly navigate function calls and callers
- Find references to functions, variables, and more - almost instantly
- See call graphs and class tree diagrams
- Preview function and class definitions without having to open a file
- See live references to variables and other declarations with Syntax Formatting
- Powerful editing features, including code snippets, symbolic auto-completion, and smart-rename
- Dynamic information panels work together to create a productive workflow