Doxillion Document Converter is a program that
you can use to convert files between multiple formats, including
DOC, HTML, ODT, PDF, JPG and PNG.
The interface of the tool is clean and intuitive. Files can be imported into the list by using either the file browser, treeview or "drag and drop" method. Batch processing is allowed.
In the queue you can check out the name, source format, size, containing folder and extended information on each file. All you have to do is select the output profile and destination, in order to proceed with conversion.
In addition, you can configure document settings (i.e. margins),
view file properties, open the output folder, remove an item from
the list and burn files to disc.
On top of that, you can enable Doxillion Document Converter to convert files directly to the destination folder, ignore errors during conversion and to overwrite files with the same names, and others.
The document conversion program requires a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, has a good response time, includes a well-written help file, quickly finishes a task and manages to keep a good quality regarding the text layout. However, Doxillion Document Converter is not able to convert images and tables to documents. Other than that, we strongly recommend this program to all users.
Here are some key Features of "Doxillion":
- Convert between many different text document formats
- Supports Word converting doc and DOCX, WordPerfect wps, PDF text, Open Office ODT and much more
- Convert source code to HTML
- Batch convert thousands of files at once
- Use your right click menu to convert documents from outside the program
- Drag and drop documents to be converted into Doxillion document converter software