AVS Video ReMaker is a tool designed to help you edit your MPEG files without re-encoding. Cut unwanted parts and remove TV advertisings from DVDs or video files recorded with various PVR, DVR & DVD camcorders.
You can detect scenes and commercials, cut unwanted parts. Our
scene detection algorithm saves your time by scanning video and
splitting it into episodes. Leave the scenes you need, delete the
ones you don't.
Here are some key features of "AVS Video ReMaker":
- Frame accurate editing, fast & lossless processing
- Removes parts from video files without re-encoding and preserves the original quality. This is a lossless conversion, which is pretty quick also.
- Wide range of supported formats
- Works with many MPEG files: MPEG 1 and MPEG 2, Video DVD including VOB and VRO (using associated IFO files), and even MPEG 4 AVI files including DivX and XviD.
- Scene detection algorithm
- Automatically scans video files for likely places where scenes begin and end. Splits it into logical episodes. So there is no need to preview video frame by frame trying to find transitions manually.