PerformanceTest is an application with a title
that says it all - you can run a performance test on your
The user interface of the program is simple and intuitive. You can view information about the system, CPU, memory, disk and video adapters.
All you have to do is press the "Run Benchmark" button and the
program will start the job. In order to optimize results, it is
recommended you do not use any other processes during this
Once the benchmark is finished, you can view overall results and upload them or upload the baseline from file.
So, you can check up a summary on the PassMark rating, CPU, 2D Graphics, 3D Graphics, memory and disk marks.
But you can also view more specific information about the CPU integer math, floating point math, compression, encryption and physics, 2D graphics solid vectors, image filters, Windows interface, 3D graphics simple, medium and complex, memory small block allocation, large RAM, read cache and uncache, disk sequential read and write, and more.
In addition, you can save results as an image or text document, copy system information, select a particular test to run, choose baselines, configure program preferences, and more.
The tool takes up a moderate quantity of system resources and finishes a benchmarking task in a reasonable amount of time. It also includes a comprehensive help file with images and never froze or crashed during our tests. We strongly recommend PerformanceTest to all users, especially hardcore gamers and web developers.
Here are some key features of "PerformanceTest":
- Comprehensive online help
- Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
- Detailed disk speed graphs
- Supports printing results
- The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
- A customizable "Notes" field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
- Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
- Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
- A summary 'Mark' figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
- The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple 'Baseline' computers at the one time