Digimizer enables precise manual measurements
as well as automatic object detection with measurements of object
characteristics. Digimizer is an easy-to-use and flexible software
tool that allows precise manual measurements as well as automatic
object detection with measurements of object characteristics.
Picture may be X-rays, micrographs, etc. Supported file formats are JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, WMF, EMF and DICOM files. Images can be rotated, flipped or straightened. Image brightness and contrast can be adjusted.
Here are some key features of "Digimizer":
Image file operations:
- Open, save and print image files
- Acquire image from scanner
- Supported file formats: DGZ (native Digimizer file format), JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, WMF, EMF, and DICOM files.
- Rotate, flip
- Adjust contrast & brightness
- Contrast auto fix
- Stretch histogram
- Background correction
- Convert to grayscale
- Filters: Emboss, Arithmetic Mean Filter, Geometric Mean Filter, Harmonic Mean Filter, Median Filter, Maximum Filter, Minimum Filter, Midpoint Filter, Yp Mean Filter
- define unit of measurement
- measure distances and lengths of line segments or paths
- measure perimeters and areas
- measure angles
- locate middle of line segment
- find center and calculate characteristics of circular objects
- measurements on perpendicular lines
- measure circles and rectangles
- measure average intensity of objects
- mark and count objects
- fit line
- Units of measurements: kilometer (km), hectometer (hm), decameter (dam), meter (m), centimeter (cm), millimeter (mm), micrometer (µm), nanometer (nm), picometer (pm), femtometer (fm), attometer (am), inch (in), foot (ft), yard (yd), mile (mi), degrees (°) or pixels
- Options: overlay binary image, hide binary layer
- Morphological operations: Dilate, Erode, Open, Close
- Noise reduction
- Analyze objects: object detection with measurement of perimeter and area
- The measurements list displays the measurements in the current image, but can also include measurements of several images.
- Open & save Measurements list
- Print Measurements list
- Export as Excel spreadsheet file, or MedCalc file for statistical analysis
- The integrated statistics window displays statistics (n, mean, SD, minimum and maximum) of the measurements in the Measurements list.
- Print statistics
- User-defined scripts allow automation of repetitive tasks