PatternMaker Marker Studio is a very useful software in the sewing industry, features marker making, specially designed for any manufacturers that would like to make their own production markers. It's indeed an extended version of PatternMaker Professional Studio (formerly called Home Studio) along with PatternMaker Grading Studio.
PatternMaker Marker Studio’s marking features help you arrange
the piece in a marker; determine how efficient your arrangement is;
and track information for costing and production purposes.
- Tag objects as marker pieces. Keep the non-marker parts of your pattern (words, stitch lines, etc.) out of view while you arrange the pieces.
- Semi-automatic arranging. Place pieces quickly on the marker with a Pack function that fits them tightly together. Packing can lock to 90 degree rotations, or stripe and plaid repeats (optional).
- Tag bundles. Pieces printed in the marker are labeled by size and bundle number.
- Cut ratios. Assign a cut ratio to each size before grading to produce different sizes in different quantities. All marker pieces are multiplied by their size's cut ratio.
- Marker Report: a printable data sheet with a summary of pattern and style ID, piece counts, yardage required and other information.
- Marker printing.