CADopia is a powerful Computer-Aided-Design
software for engineers, architects, designers and drafters —
virtually anyone who creates, edits, or views professional
drawings. CADopia 15 is available in 12 languages – Chinese, Czech,
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish,
Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
CADopia Professional Services can help you maximize the returns on your investment in CAD technology. CADopia provides upfront consulting services, custom application development, staff training,technical support, and project outsourcing solutions.
Here are some key features of "CADopia":
- CADopia’s native file format is DWG, which allows you to open AutoCAD drawings.
- DWG read and write support upto AutoCAD version 2015.
- Allows Import and export of PDF File (Professional version only).
- CADopia uses the ACIS solid modeling engine to provide you most advanced 3D modeling tools.
- Supports features such as lofting, sweeping along a path, extrusion and revolution for creating complex, mathematically complete 3D models suitable for downstream engineering analysis and manufacturing.
- CADopia includes a comprehensive set of easy to use precision drafting tools.
- Supports WYSIWYG graphical editing using grip points.
- Productivity enhancing drafting tools such as custom construction plane, entity snaps, grids, entity and polar tracking allowsyou to complete your drawings precisely and efficiently
- No long learning curve and loss of productivity.
- CADopia supports the standard command interface as well as menus, toolbars, aliases and keyboard shortcuts.
- The Familiar ribbon interface allows you to access all the tools more easily.
- Extensive help files and documentation are included to help you get the most out of CADopia.
- Help includes descriptions and instructions for all the features in the software.
- Self-paced CADopia courseware is available for purchase.
- CADopia support all the common printing features for CAD drawings.
- CADopia allows you to add and remove custom paper sizes for printing drawings to DWG, PDF, PNG, JPG, SVG, and DWF formats.