BullZip PDF Printer is a tool that sets up a
virtual printer in Windows, in order to create PDF files from all
types of documents. This way, it allows any application to create
PDF documents using just the print menu. During installation, it
offers to download and install Ghostscript Lite, a third-party
program that BullZip PDF Printer needs in order to properly
The user interface is standard, and the tabs are General, Dialogs, Document, Image, Watermark, Merge, Security as well as Actions. In the General section, you can copy or create a new option set, select the output format (PDF, BMP, EPS, JPEG, PCX, PNG, PS or TIFF) and specify its default name (optionally use displayed macros), append if output exists, confirm overwrite, as well as remember last folder and last file name.
Here are some key features of "BullZip PDF
- Print to PDF from almost any Windows program.
- Supports 64-bit operating systems.
- Direct output to the same file each time or prompt for destination.
- Control if the printer should ask if you want to see the resulting PDF document.
- Control output and prompts programmatically.
- Setup can run unattended.
- Graphical user interface.
- Password protect PDF documents.
- 128/40 bit encryption.
- Quality settings (screen, printer, ebook, prepress).
- Set document properties.
- Watermark text, size, rotation, and transparency.
- Superimpose/background documents.
- Appending/prepending documents.
- User interface control.
- Command line interface to all settings.
- COM/ActiveX interface for programmatic control.
- Support for Citrix MetaFrame
- Support for Windows Terminal Server
- Multiple output types supported: BMP, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PNG, and TIFF.