Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in. SIMULIA applications accelerate the process of evaluating the performance, reliability and safety of materials and products before committing to physical prototypes. SIMULIA tools are scalable, repeatable, fully connected, and integrated with each other in order for you to achieve the fastest, most cost-effective, high-quality results.
- Abaqus: A powerful and complete simulation
package for both routine and sophisticated problem solving for
industry processes requiring Structures simulation. This scalable
suite of unified analysis products allows all users, regardless of
their simulation expertise or domain focus, to collaborate and
seamlessly share simulation data and approved methods without loss
of information fidelity.
- Isight: The industry process automation and design optimization software, providing solutions that enable users to reduce analysis time and costs while improving product performance, quality and reliability. SIMULIA Execution Engine (SEE) provides state-of-the art Fiper technology for distributing and parallelizing simulation process flows. Together these allow customers to build a web-based framework for distributing the execution of simulation processes to optimize computing resources and enable collaboration across the enterprise.
- fe-safe: A powerful, comprehensive capability available in the Abaqus portfolio for fatigue analysis from finite element models. It is used with commercial structural analysis (FEA) software, to calculate where and when fatigue cracks will occur and whether they will propagate, and to predict service life variation and is used by leading companies in automotive, heavy truck, off-highway, marine, defense, offshore, power generation, wind energy, medical engineering and many other industries.
- Tosca: An integrated topology, shape, and bead optimization technology available with and integrated into the Abaqus portfolio. Tosca is used to optimize the topology, shape, and bead layout of structures considering in-use loading scenarios in order to reduce weight & cost, increase strength, and maximize life.
What's New in SIMULIA R2020x?
The Simulation portfolio in 3DEXPERIENCE R2020x brings a variety of enhancements and new capabilities to all users:
- Decision Makers use dashboard drag-and-drop capabilities to customize their data results view and gain insight into simulation results, including enhanced analytics.
- Designers and Engineers enjoy many new features in R2020x including new scalable set of Roles providing efficient linear analysis capabilities for product designers and engineers.
- Analysts can leverage a new consolidated Role to connect existing models, data, results, and simulation IP to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for structures (Abaqus), fluids (XFlow and coming soon for PowerFLOW), electromagnetics (CST), multibody (Simpack), and acoustic (Wave6) simulation.