Are you developing SQLite3 databases and need an easy and
powerful tool? SQLite Expert is the perfect
choice. It is the most feature rich administration and development
tool for SQLite. SQLite Expert is designed to answer the needs of
all users, from writing simple SQL queries to developing complex
The main window of SQLite Expert Professional allows you to view all the connected databases and execute your own SQL scripts using the SQL Builder tab. The left panel displays all of the available tables so you can easily restructure fields, foreign keys, indexes or triggers without losing any information. The Data tab enables you to view and edit all the entries effortlessly.
In case you want to open a new database, you can access the File
menu then choose the proper option or select the ‘Open Database’
button available in the main toolbar. After that, you will be
prompted to select the file name and the alias for the new
database, as well as some internal parameters such as Page Size or
The graphical interface supports all SQLite features. It includes a visual query builder, an SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion, visual table and view designers and powerful import and export capabilities.SQLite Expert Professional is a straightforward and practical piece of software that helps you to manage and organize SQLite databases and gain better visibility into how your tables and classes are operating. Because it integrates database management and maintenance into an intuitive and user-friendly interface, the application can be mastered by both beginner and advanced users.
However, SQLite Expert Professional will automatically choose a
default alias for the current database but you can change it
according to your needs.
If you want to view the properties for the selected database such as the total number of existing tables or triggers you can easily access the Database tab.
The Design tab allows you to view, add, delete or modify fields, indexes, foreign keys, constraints and triggers using the right-click menu. Additionally, you can add new entries by selecting the proper button located at the bottom of the application.
What’s more, SQLite Expert Professional supports transactions with rollback and atomic commit so you can easily correct recovery from failures and make sure that your databases won’t be affected due to system crashes. In case you want to start a new transaction in the selected database, you can choose the proper option from the main menu or execute a Begin [Transaction] command in an SQL script.
Considering all of the above, SQLite Expert Professional comes
in handy for database administrators who need to manage multiple
databases and execute SQL scripts using an intuitive
Here are some key features of "SQLite Expert":
- Edit tables and views visually, without writing a line of SQL. Easily restructure fields, indexes, constraints, triggers without losing data already existing in the tables.
- Build SQL scripts and generate views using the integrated Query Builder.
- Create SQLite3 databases, view and change database parameters, check database integrity and vacuum (compact) databases.
- Easily transfer data between SQLite databases, import data from SQL scripts or ADO data sources, or export to SQL scripts.
- Display and edit data in the grid, including BLOB and image fields. Currently supports BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF and ICO image formats. BLOB fields can be edited with the integrated hex editor.
- Execute SQL queries and display results in the grid or as text.