SiNi Software is a developer of Autodesk 3ds
Max plugins that minimise your time doing the tedious and boring
stuff allowing you to focus on the creative work you enjoy. Our
plugin products can be divided into two groups, Utility plugins and
Object plugins. The utility plugins are grouped into our IgNite
toolset and includes more than 200 tools and features with an
expanding collection of bespoke plugins.
These plugins allow you to optimise and repair 3D models, automate the setup HDRI lighting, relink projects, asset management library, MAXScript loader, SiNiScript, spline tools and much more. The latest tools to be released soon is Preflight, a 3D model checklist to run through before exporting to Unreal Studio, and, AMI, our asset management interface which will file and load assets from a managed database.
The IgNite toolset includes:
- Springboard daily workflow tools located in one UI, including camera and display settings, MAXScript loader, SiNi configuration settings and much more…
- Forensic inspects your scene for issues and fix them before working on a scene. 5* rated by 3DWorld Magazine. Forensic is also available as a FREE version.
- Scribe spline tools, repair, cleanup, optimise any CAD imported drawing.
- Sculpt mesh tools, repair, cleanup, optimise any 3D, BIM model (Revit, Rhino, Sketchup etc).
- Unite relink and archive projects, including over 45 3rd party file types you may use in your work.
- Jumble random object transforms.
- Illumi HDRI setup wizard.
- SiNiScript Build your own MAXScripts adding SiNi tools and functions.
- PREFLIGHT Utility checklist tool to run-through and check-off before exporting to Unreal Studio.
The object plugins include:
- SiClone: Parametric modeller that allows you to build simple repetitive assets or complex models, with an easy to use UI.
- Disperse: 3D paint and object replace tool.
- ProxSi: Universal proxy with round-trip editing and asset lock.
- Scatter: Random scattering of objects