MIDAS has been developing a software that can provide DRAWINGS along with the structural analysis and the necessary building design codes in one platform. Finally, midas nGen is ready to be presented to the engineering community. nGen is a structural engineering system, which was created to integrate the overall process of engineering practices Architectural drawing, modeling, analysis, design and 2D structural drawings.
Reducesthe time and effort in going through the cumbersome process of modeling, checking, and reporting. These fundamental steps are the first and last steps for a better and easier software.
- Auto-generation of members from 2D CAD Tracing
- Auto-generation of mesh
- Automatic design checks
- Auto-generation of drawing / design report / quantity takeoff
How to reduce production time significantly with the 2D to 3D complete models.
'Trial and error’ is an outdated practice. The ability to meet predetermined constraints with the optimized determinants is the goal of nGen.
- Optimum section size by preliminary design
- Auto-calculation of steel sections & reinforcement reflecting minimum weights and constructability
Enhanced Optimization of design parameters and quantity takeoff.
Better results equal better reports. nGenprovides seamless outputs to support in the generation of quality reports. With added features, engineers will utilize this with every project.
- Auto-generation of structural calculation report
- High-quality structural drawings
- Auto-compilation of quantity takeoff reflecting constructability Accurate construction