DVD Audio Extractor is a
powerful software DVD audio extracting / ripping tool. It can help
you to extract audio streams from your favorite DVDs and save them
as OGG, MP3 or Wave files.
DVD Audio Extractor can also demux audio streams directly to pcm, mpa, ac3 or dts files. DVD Audio Extractor will save your DVDs soundtrack into your preffered format.
DVD Audio Extractor features on its easy-to-use interface, ultra-fast extracting speed, multiple audio formats support, multi-channel support, resample to arbitrary sample rate, audio preview and much more. It's all what you needed to get audios out of DVD-Video discs, so that you can listen on MP3 Player, play on PC, record to CD or do anything else.
Here are some key features of "DVD Audio
- DVD Audio Extractor is designed in sense of easy use. The program comes with a step by step wizard-like interface and all the functions can be used by simple mouse clicks.
- With its fully optimized processing engine, DVD Audio Extractor can convert selected audio tracks within 10% of the playback time. (Note: processing time differs for different audio format settings)
- DVD Audio Extractor can decode all the audio formats available on DVD-Video: Dolby Digital (AC-3), MPEG1/2, Linear PCM (any 16, 20 or 24 bit, 48000 or 96000 Hz sample rate, 1 to 8 channels), and DTS (Digital Theater Systems).
- DVD Audio Extractor is able to encode to several formats: OGG (Mono, Stereo or 5.1 Surround), MP3 (Mono, Stereo or Joint Stereo) and Uncompressed PCM Wave (unlimited channel, 8 bits, 16 bits or 24 bits, with an option to save each channel to separate file).
- The newly added CD Image creating feature allows you to convert DVD to Audio CD in one step.
- The newly added audio play/preview feature allows you to listen to the selected chapters, so that you can be sure those chapters are really what you wanted to extract. You can also use DVD Audio Extractor as a standalone Audio Player for DVD-Video discs.
- The resample library in DVD Audio Extractor allows you to save audios to any sample rate with high quality.
- DVD Audio Extractor provides support for NT/2000/XP natively (no ASPI manager required). On Win9x/Me systems ASPI manager (wnaspi32.dll) is still necessary.
- Select all tracks you want to rip and DVD Audio Extractor will automatically rip and encode them one by one.
- The detailed descriptions in the help file explains everything the user has to know about how to use DVD Audio Extractor.