Adobe lnCopy CC is part of Creative Cloud™. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they're available. You also get 20GB of cloud storage for backup and sharing. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. With Sync Fonts, you can quickly find the perfect font from the growing Adobe Typekit library, sync it to your system, and start using it right away.
Parallel collaborative workflow
InCopy integrates tightly with Adobe InDesign® to let writers, editors, and designers work simultaneously on a single document without overwriting one another's contributions.
InCopy has a sleek new look. Now you control the brightness of the user interface so you can see your layouts more clearly.
HiDPI and Retina display support
From text to complex artwork, every element of your design will have greater clarity and vibrancy thanks to support for the high-resolution Retina display on the new MacBook Pro.
Font search enhancements
Find the perfect font — fast. Search for any portion of a font name. Mark your favorites to display only those fonts. Quickly find the right font for your layout by using the arrow keys to browse through fonts and see each one applied to your selected text.
Adobe Exchange panel
Adobe Exchange is a great source for extensions, plug-ins, templates, and more. Some resources are free; others are available to buy. All have been created to bring extra functionality to InCopy.
Flexible page views
Edit in the view most suited to your current task. Galley View displays 100% accurate line breaks. Story View gives you faster word processing. And Layout View lets you edit text in context.
View copyfit information as you work. Constant visual feedback shows you how much space remains — or how far you're overset. You can easily track story depth, as well as line, word, and character counts.
- Footnotes that span columns
- Open type enhancements
- Modernized user interface
- Work with glyphs more easily
- Place images into tables
- Easy application of shading to text; includes controls for offsets and more
- Place Gun for adding borders to tables
- New Find Previous command
- Shortcuts and preferences memory when you update to latest version
- Footnote enhancements that respect text wrap
- Color swatch folders for better swatch management
- Drag-and-drop table editing
- HiDPI and Retina display support in Windows
- Adobe Typekit integration
- Typekit font syncing
- Quicker font searching
- Simplified hyperlink creation
- Different page views when editing
- Improved copyfitting while you work
- Save to Cloud command that makes your files available on any device
- Recently used fonts
- Middle Eastern language support