Full access to NTFS volumes under OS X El Capitan. NTFS for Mac
14 provides full read and write access to Windows-formatted NTFS
partitions on OS X. Paragon NTFS breaks down the barriers between
Windows and OS X. Paragon NTFS effectively solves the communication
problems between the Mac system and NTFS, providing full read and
write access to Windows NTFS partitions under OS X. One of the
problems that are faced with Mac users is that due to the
difference of partitions in Mac and Windows, Mac users can not
Flash or USB memory and external storage like with Ms-Dos, Windows
mail formats such as NTFS and...In the Mac data transfers and
identify with this type of memory storage is a very simple solution
for this problem is to simply install the Paragon
The latest OS X El Capitan has been updated with the System Integrity Protection (SIP) feature. This new security policy prevents modifications to certain system files, folders and processes. This protects components on disk and at run-time, only allowing system binaries to be modified by the system installer and software updates.
System Integrity Protection introduction made the algorythms, which NTFS for Mac® driver previously run, absolutely non-functional. Moreover all cross-platform solutions for OS X Yosemite will no longer work with OS X 10.11 El Capitan without additional fixes. To keep users happy and make this considerable security upgrade smooth and invisible, we have specifically updated Paragon's best-selling NTFS driver for OS X El Capitan.
features of Paragon NTFS:
- Access to any version of NTFS in Mac OS x
- Easy to use for each NTFS partition without the need for special orders
- Works with Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan!
- Support of non-Roman characters and languages
- No limitation to maximum file/partition size (within Mac OS X and NTFS specifications)
- Native support for extended attributes
- Headmost support of the HFS+ and NTFS file system features
- Unprecedented stability even under heavy workload
- Easy to install and to use. No additional configuration needed after installation
WHAT’S NEW Version 15.1.70:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.