Droid Transfer is a Windows application which
works alongside a free Transfer Companion app for Android, allowing
you to transfer SMS and MMS Messages from your Android Phone to
your PC via a USB cable or over your local WiFi network.
You can save your phone messages in a variety of file formats, including PDF, HTML or Text. Droid Transfer also saves any photos, emojis and videos in your messages, as well as dates and times they were received.
Alternatively, Print your Android Phone Messages directly from Droid Transfer running on your PC.
Droid Transfer is a tool designed to simplify this task further by enabling transfers via the wireless network in your home or office.
Here are some key features of "Droid
- Save Messages and More from Android to PC.
- Backup Android Messages to PC
- Export Text Messages to PDF
- Print SMS with Dates and Times
- Backup Contacts and Calendars
- Sync iTunes with Android
- Works Without Root Access