Exif Pilot is software for the edition and analysis of EXIF,
IPTC, and XMP data (information that indicates digital camera
settings and picture taking conditions). Exif Pilot allows you to
view, create, and edit the EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP data. You
can import/export EXIF and IPTC data from/to XML format as well.
Exif Pilot supports exporting EXIF and IPTC data to MS Excel or CSV
format and importing EXIF and IPTC from MS Excel or CSV format.
With Exif Pilot, you can find the optimal parameters for taking pictures, for example, the relationship between the depth of field and the aperture of a particular lens.
Here are some key features of "Exif Pilot":
- Editing, Creating, and Viewing EXIF, IPTC, and XMP Data
- import/export EXIF and IPTC data from/to XML format
- Supprted image formats for read and write: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, DNG, NEF, PEF, CRW, JP2, PSD, ORF, SRW, EXV
- Supprted image formats for read only: CR2, MRW, ARW, RAF, RW2, PGF
- add, edit, and remove keywords in your photo