Nitro PDF Desktop is an affordable,
fully-featured PDF creation and editing product. The professional
application gives you full control over PDF documents, including
creation, commenting, form-filling and authoring, digital
signatures, text editing, one-click creation from Microsoft Office
Nitro PDF Desktop is the first true alternative to Adobe Acrobat for people who want to use PDF.
Here are some key features of "Nitro Pro":
- Create & convert. Create PDF documents directly from within familiar applications, including one-click creation from within Microsoft Office. Create PDF documents directly from Windows clipboard contents.
- Edit. Cut and copy text, tables and graphics from and to your PDFs, and edit text in-line.
- Comment & Share. Use the full set of PDF commenting tools, including sticky notes, highlighting, comments and drawing tools.
- Secure. Configure security settings, and control the ability to print, edit and/or copy your work.
- PDF stamping & watermarking. Create custom stamps, watermarks, headers or footers, or work with the extensive library of predefined templates. Add automatic page-numbering, date- and time-stamps.
- Manage PDF navigation. Create, modify and manage the full range of PDF navigational controls including bookmarks, links and default display settings.
- Combine PDFs. Merge any number of individual files from different applications into a single self-contained PDF document.
- Create & work with PDF forms. Nitro PDF Desktop users can create PDF forms, fill out and save PDF forms locally, and apply digital signatures.