Little Snitch gives you control over your
private outgoing data.
Track background activity
As soon as your computer connects to the Internet, applications often have permission to send any information wherever they need to. Little Snitch takes note of this activity and allows you to decide for yourself what happens with this data.
Control your network
Choose to allow or deny connections, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can even detect network related activity of viruses, trojans, and other malware.
Features of Little Snitch:
- Track background activity
- Control your network
- Detailed traffic history of the last hour, separate for each process, server, port and protocol
- Display of total traffic amounts, peak traffic, average bandwidth, etc
- Variable zoom from one hour down to one minute time range
- Filtering by process name, server, port, etc
- Versatile grouping and sorting options
- “Show Corresponding Rule” quickly shows why a particular connection was allowed or denied
- Display of system events(app launch or termination,sleep)to see network activity in its context
- Indication of connections denied by Little Snitch
- Capture network traffic in PCAP format
- Save Snapshots for later analysis
- The ability to prevent connection to the Internet
- Ability to work in the background
- The warning Errors
- Silent Mode
- And ...