Regardless of whether you are maintaining a complex corporate
web site or running a personal blog, HTTP Debugger
Pro will assist you in locating the web site errors and
identifying slow performing web pages.
Each HTTP transaction may be examined to see the HTTP header parameter values, query strings, error codes, cookies, etc.
Software developers can use HTTP Debugger Pro to analyze the
http traffic of own or any third party software programs in C#,
Java, VB, C++, Delphi and etc, as well as the http traffic from
low-level system components.
Here are some key features of "HTTP Debugger Pro":
- It will help to calculate the execution time of your server side scripts
- view submitted forms, POST parameters and cookies
- analyze the http traffic from web browsers and add-ons, ActiveX components and Java applets
- see the web site dynamics in easy to understand form of charts and diagrams.
- Full support of both 32-Bit and 64-Bit applications.
- Decoding of HTTPS/SSL connections and gzip/chunked content.
- Support of Dial-up modem, DSL/ISDN/Cable/LAN connections.
- Support of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome.