WinZip Driver Updater has an extensive database
of the latest and most up-to-date drivers for software and hardware
devices. Driver updater will scan your system and identify outdated
Results show driver details, namely driver name, installed and available edition. You can pick one or more items from the list and ask WinZip Driver Updater to download them with the click of a button.
In addition, you can create a complete backup of all system
drivers or specific ones and restore them if anything goes wrong
with Windows afterward, as well as enable automatic scans at
startup and set WinZip Driver Updater to run at Windows boot by
When an outdated Windows driver is found you can update the driver with a single click as well as:
- Update outdated drivers
- Backup and restore your drivers
- Driver exclusion list for drivers that are already up to date
- Scheduled driver scans to ensure your PC is always up-to-date
- Full compatibility with all of the latest operating systems and devices
- Developed by a Microsoft gold certified partner
Keeping track of these updates and ensuring that you have the latest drivers for each component can be tedious and time-consuming. Moreover, accidentally installing the wrong driver can lead to system issues and device failure!
Scan for required driver updates
- With a single click, WinZip Driver Updater will scan your system, take stock of your existing device drivers, and evaluate which need to be updated based on each manufacturer's latest releases.
Choose which device drivers to download
- Before performing any updates, WinZip Driver Updater produces a summary of proposed drivers for you to choose from, giving you complete control over the changes made to your system.
Protect against device driver issues
- WinZip Driver Updater automatically creates a backup of your original Windows driver system in case you need to roll back to previous versions. This protects your system against any unforeseen device driver issues and provides you with peace of mind during each driver update!