| Video File Converter
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 184.108.40.206 X64 Is The Name Of A Highly Advanced And Powerful Software For Converting Video File Formats. For Those Who Are In The Process Of Editing Or Producing A Professional Film, One Of The Most Important Steps In Finishing A Job Is To Provide Output In A Specific Format Or Codec. As You Know, Thanks To The Significant Advances In Computer Software And Hardware, There Are Various Codecs For Video Files, Each With Its Own Unique Features. After Completing The Process Of Shooting And Recording Your Desired File On The Camera's Memory, It Is Necessary To Convert The Final File To Other Video Formats After Editing And Applying The Relevant Edits.
After Completing The Editing Or Editing Process, You Need To Decide What Format To Convert Your Output File To According To Your Needs. Changing The Video File Format Does Not Mean Changing Its Quality; Rather, You Will Determine The Output File Format According To The Type Of Destination Device. For Those Users Who Are Constantly Dealing With The Conversion Process And Output Output In Various Video Formats, We Have Prepared The Latest Version Of Adobe Media Encoder Software That Can Play A Useful And Effective Role For You In This Field. Now You Can Download The Latest Version Of Adobe Media Encoder Software From Yas Download Website.
– Processor: Intel 6thGen or newer CPU
– Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), version 1703 or later (required)
– RAM: 16 GB of RAM
– Hard disk space: 4GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1080 or greater display resolution
– GPU: Adobe-recommended GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance (see Premiere Pro System Requirements)
– Ethernet: 10 Gigabit ethernet for 4K shared network workflows (1Gb for HD-only)