QTranslate is a compact application designed to
help you quickly translate texts among several languages.
With this small utility, you simply select the text you want to translate and then press hot key (Ctrl+Q to show translation in the popup window or Ctrl+W to show translation in the main window).
The program also has the ability to speak text (Ctrl+E). Also,
you can open the main window and type text manually.
Note: The program translates a text by using online translation services, so you need an Internet connection.
Here are some key features of "QTranslate":
- Translate text in any application that supports text selection (Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Acrobat Reader, Skype, IE and etc.);
- Back translation;
- Replace the selected text with its translation;
- Instant translation;
- Spell checking;
- Text to speech synthesis;
- Word suggestion/autocomplete (Ctrl+Space);
- History of translations (Ctrl+H);
- Virtual keyboard