The Multi-Timer Ultimate application was
designed to meet the requirements of the most demanding users, in a
private, professional and even scientific environment.
At the same time it is very easy and intuitively to operate and you will probably not need this help file at all.
Here are some key features of "Multi-Timer
- Virtually unlimited timers in a clear and neat flow layout interface (add 1, 5 or 10 timers at once)
- Drag and Drop support - timers can be moved within the array by drag & drop
- Each timer can be set up to count up, count down or work in alarm clock mode
- Timers can be paused and resumed later, even after program shutdown
- Optional Auto-Resume on program start - launches every timer which has been interrupted
- Scientific-use accuracy! Multi-Timer Ultimate features a display accuracy of 1 second or (optional) 1/10 second, but a calculation accuracy of better than 1/100,000 (10-6) seconds internally (even on interrupted use). Time spans are calculated from the start time and the current time, which guarantees the highest accuracy
- Counts up to (or down from) up to 1000 hours (over 41 days)
- Alarms can go off at a specified date, daily, on working days (Monday - Friday) or on a specified day of the week
- Background color (for each timer separately) and display (LED style) colous can be changed (several presets are included); changeable wallpaper / background image / color for the window background
- Hidden (system tray) mode
- Each timer has a short, changeable title and a text field for unlimited notes
- Timers can be started, stopped and reset single, complete or in groups
- Start time, stop time, total elapsed time and percentage of elapsed time is displayed in an integrated, sortable list (table)
- The list can be used to control the timers with the context menu, single or in groups
- Print the list (table) or export it to an Excel spreadsheet
- 12 hour / 24 hour (military time) display support and country specific date formatting
- Optional sound signal on alarm - plays any sound file in wav, mp3 or wma format
- Extremely efficient programming, to guarantee the highest possible accuracy under all operating circumstances and the smallest processor load, even when many timers are operated
- Easy to use and to configure: You probably won't need the help files at all - all the bells and whistles if you like, but still intuitive and simple! It's not only a tool - it's also a toy!
- Ready for Windows Vista
- Excellent program stablilty and accuracy.
- Check out the fully functional Trial Version for 15 days - and if you like it, buy a key! One license is valid for every computer you (only you) are using. Free updates for a lifetime.