Zen Bound 2 is a meditative puzzle game of wrapping rope around wooden sculptures. It is a tactile game, with a focus on making wood and stone look and feel real and believable.
The goal of the game is to paint various objects. In each level
the player is given an object with an attached rope which varies in
length depending on the level. Using a mouse or touch screen and
tilt controls, the player attempts to wrap the object with the
rope. Each time the rope is laid down on the object, the area near
the rope gets covered by paint. The challenge is getting the
required percentage of an object painted with only a finite length
of rope. There are three targets in each level - minimum, medium
and maximum coverage.
The highlights of Zen Bound 2 are its controls and its atmosphere. The game teakes full advantage of tilt and multi-touch and feels natural and comfortable to play. The dusty and soothing atmosphere is a combination of beautiful visuals and a unique soundtrack by 'Ghost Monkey'.
- Over 100 levels
- New gameplay modes with paint bombs
- Highly detailed visuals, gorgeous on the iPad screen, optimized for FullHD and higher resolutions on PC and Mac
- Intuitive and natural multi-touch controls on iOS and Mac(tilt supported)
- New 'Ghost Monkey' music for a total soundtrack length of 45 minutes
- All levels from the original Zen Bound, all with visual upgrades, some with new gameplay