WebCopier Pro, based on award-winning WebCopier
product, is designed as the most powerful version of our offline
browsers product line.
It really goes beyond traditional web browsing by integrating powerful and innovative features to find, manage, analyze and track information on the Internet.
Here are some key features of "WebCopier
- Projects management window
- It provides fast and easy access to all your projects.
- You can select multiple projects and download them one after another.
- The window supports drag-and-drop and copy/paste operations.
- You can create multiple folders to group related projects.
- Multiple projects download
- You can select multiple projects, start download and the program will process them one after another.
- Enhanced Integrated browser
- It gives you control over pop-up windows and allows you to block, ignore or redirect them.
Now you can choose between standard parser and a brand-new professional parser that has the following advantages:
- Improved HTML forms submission.
- It can convert links on-fly during parsing.
- Large sites downloads
This product is designed to be able download very large websites by speeding-up the following processes:
- Internal links indexing.
- Faster resuming downloads.
- Better links conversion.
- Project Export in multiple formats
The program can export project data in multiple formats (in addition to ZIP format supported by WebCopier for Windows):
- MHT web archive
- CHM file (requires installation of a free copy of Microsoft HTML Help Workshop)
- Can copy all downloaded files into Microsoft Internet Explorer cache directory
- Can export information about downloaded files (URL, file name, file date etc.) into a Text file (in comma or tab separated format).
- Automatic project export
- User can choose to export project data automatically right after project download has been completed.
- Recursive download method
- A new "Recursive" method has been added to existing "Balanced" download method. Instead of downloading a web site level-by-level, the new methods perform downloads branch-by-branch. This approach can be useful when you download a large site with pictures located several levels deep in different branches or external sites, and you want to retrieve first pictures as soon, as possible.
- WebCopier Pro is a multifunction offline browser
- It is a powerful tool that copies websites and stores them locally, on your system, until you are ready to view them.
- Once you've copied a site, you have access to its information at any time, no matter where you are.
- You can take webpages (product literature, support information, etc.) on business trips and have instant access to them on your laptop---no Net connection required.
- Use WebCopier to copy entire websites, or only specific directories.
- WebCopier can print entire websites or only specific part of them.
- The program that can also analyze additional file types: PDF, XML, RSS, compressed SWF, FLV, WAP, VRML, SVG and MP3 Play lists.
- WebCopier supports proxy servers, and allows you to specify a user name and password to access secure websites.
- The File and URL Filters give you full control over which files are copied, and which are skipped.
- Use the Integrated browser to view the downloaded pages or to browse the Internet.
- WebCopier stores all paths in relative form, so files can be moved easily to another computer, CD, backup device.
- WebCopier is very easy to use!
- Specially-designed Wizards will help you create each new download project.
You can also:
- Schedule downloads to occur at a certain time.
- Start downloads from a command line.
- Import your Internet Explorer Favorites and Netscape Bookmarks.
- Use Templates to make new project-creation simple.
- Easily put the downloaded files on a CD.