In this course, I have gathered tons of experience in Motion
Graphics and Adobe After Effects techniques. You will focus on
Motion Graphics while Learning all about After Effects methods,
techniques tips and tricks to create awesome animations.
Dive in immediately and start creating animations
Learn the most powerful structured technique to create a full Animation Project
Start learning Motion Graphics techniques and how to create them in After Effects
Learn and Practice the essential skills required to properly Create Motion Graphics in After Effects
and much more…
Some of Practical Projects Covered in This Course:
The Phone Animation: A practical and useful project to ignite your Motion Graphics skills
The Walking Character: An Introduction to compounding shapes and creating a simple walking cycle
Angry Birds: A project that will lead to learn all about space and time and how to put them together to create energetic animation
And many other projects that will teach you the ins and outs of Motion Techniques.
Most importantly throughout the course the essence of Motion Graphics and how to put together a Motion Graphics Project is thoroughly covered.
Your most important experience in this course is learning how to embrace the spirit of your individuality when creating Motion Graphics coupled with how to Imagine, Create and Execute Motion Graphics while learning all the tools in Adobe After Effects for you to become a Master Motion Graphics Artist.
- Dive in and Discover After Effects
- Jump Start Into Motion Graphics
- Graphics from within After Effects
- The Phone Animation - Your First Complete Motion Graphics Project
- The Walking Man Animation - A Simple Approach to Create a Walking Character
- The Angry Birds Animation - A Closer Look at Time and Space
- PoPs - A Practical approach to Learning Motion Graphics and Building your Assets
- Titles Animation Techniques
- Parenting Space Ships
- Animating Robots - Rigging Concepts and Applications
- Animating with Bezier - Special Morphing
- Using Vector Graphics from Illustrator (AI)
- The Banana Animation and the 4-Phase Walk
- It is sad to leave you here