Blu-ray discs are the latest trend among disc storage mediums
that was designed to supersede the DVD format. They have a higher
capacity, varying from 25 GB for the single-layer disks and going
up to 128 GB for those with multiple layers.
Blue-Cloner is a nice tool that was designed to help you make quality disc backups. It has a simple interface and a clean layout, making the entire process extremely easy.
The app lets you create Blu-Ray backups in a few easy steps. It
can copy movies to BD-R/Res or to the hard drive with the same
quality, so you shouldn’t worry about any losses in this
department. You may even remove unwanted movie features
It provides a fast copying speed and friendly user interface makes the Blu-Ray copy very easy. Some customization settings are available for the files, namely selecting the audio track and subtitle, the control of the compression rate and many more.
The movie encoding engine can be selected as well as the encoding speed. The burning speed, method and disc size can be modified, while the number of copies can be adjusted. Data may be verified after burning.
All in all, Blue-Cloner is a nice program that can be useful on numerous occasions. Less experienced individuals should find the app easy to handle, thanks to the intuitive layout and the program’s overall simplicity.
Here are some key features of "Blue-Cloner":
- Makes a copy of the whole Blu-ray disk onto another
- HST - The built-in HST of Blue-Cloner 2 will make the Blu-ray copy extremely fast, 500% faster than before.
- Movie-only copy - copies the main movie of the original Blu-ray disc to a blank BDR (25G), omitting unwanted features like menus, special features and prohibition messages
- Compatible for full Blu-ray support, including decrypting and burning of Blu-Ray movie discs.
- Removes encryptions of BD+ and AACS from Blu-Ray DVDs with a third-party Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper
- Compresses a BDR (50G) to a blank BDR (25G), including menus and special features
- Correct and complete copy of a full BDR (25G) onto another
- Splits one Blu-ray movie to two blank BDRs (25G), saving valuable disc space
- Supports the selection of audio track and subtitle
- Copies Blu-ray movies on hard disk drive to Blu-ray discs
- Backs up Blu-ray movies to hard disk drive
- Selects the encoding format ( mpeg2, h264)
- Adjusts the compression rate of the special features
- The size of the target Blu-ray disc can be set.
- Defines the length of each chapter
- Plays the copied Blu-ray movies back in your standalone Blu-ray disc player or your Sony PLAYSTATION® 3.
- Playback of the copied Blu-ray discs on PC with PowerDVD
- User-friendly interface makes the Blu-ray copying simple