NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, LibreOffice documents, and simple Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice is extremely stable and thousands of users use it
daily. The NeoOffice engineers created NeoOffice in 2003 when they
made OpenOffice run natively on OS X for the first time.
Since then, the NeoOffice engineers have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice or LibreOffice such as:
- NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
- File > Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents
- Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives
- Native OS X grammar checking
- Native OS X text highlighting
- Support for OS X Services
- Native floating tool windows
Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
What's New Version 2017
- Before you buy NeoOffice, please click on the "NeoOffice Support" link and read the installation notes.
- This version is a new version of NeoOffice that is based on LibreOffice. While previous versions of NeoOffice were based on the OpenOffice code, NeoOffice 2017 is based on the LibreOffice 4.4 code.
- We switched to the LibreOffice 4.4 code because the LibreOffice code is able to open and save Microsoft Office .docx, .xlsx, and .pptx documents with fewer errors than the OpenOffice code.