The unique, patented iMachining module of InventorCAM, the leading CAM software, integrated with Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks and also available as stand-alone CAD/CAM suite, provides unbelievable savings and increased efficiency in your CNC milling operations, translating into profits and success for InventorCAM customers worldwide.
SolidCAM runs directly inside your existing SolidWorks or
Autodesk Inventor CAD system, with seamless integration and full
tool path associativity - design changes initiate automatic tool
path updates to the CAD model.
With the single-window integration, all machining operations can be defined and verified without leaving the parametric CAD assembly environment you're already used to.
- Provides a complete CAM solution for all CNC applications
- Works right inside your existing CAD: Seamless integration in both SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor
- Saves time and frustration: Eliminates import/export challenges
- Gets you up to speed fastest: Extremely short learning curve because you're already familiar with SolidCAM's interface since it runs right inside your CAD system
- Get the full picture: SolidCAM works in the CAD assembly mode to graphically show Fixtures, Tooling & Vices in simulations
- SolidCAM grows as you grow: SolidCAM is scalable with packages for all CNC machine types and applications
- SolidCAM gives you the most for your money: The integrated CAD/CAM-Solution SolidWorks + SolidCAM is available at a competitive bundle-price